Wednesday 25 July 2012

#12

Dear Jellybean,

You were probably rather speechless when you met me, huh? It's Okay. I get it. I can be a bit overwhelming sometimes. So I think we've all established that pick-up lines are in desperate need of a makeover. Frankly, if a guy tried to use any on me, I'd probably burst out laughing, which would probably just crush the poor boy's self-esteem. We all know I'm not that heartless.

What I think I need are some custom-made pick-up lines, some that, when said by other men, will speak directly to me greatness.

1. You're one in a million; no wonder God made you so unique.
 
2. Has anyone ever told you that you have the most precious, delicate hands in the world? 
3. Tell me the story behind those eyes.


Hope to see you soon.

xoxo,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment