Monday 23 July 2012

#10

Dear Jellybean,


"I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty."
--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex & The City




Have you ever come across a quote that just screamed your name? I honestly think this quote was written for me. Is it worse to be an emotional slut or, well, the other kind of slut, which I obviously am not. I have this horrible habit of revealing too much, too soon with the guys I've got my eye on. Call it overeagerness or overexcited if you want, but I HATE this trait in a guy.

I'm doomed. That's it. I'm destined to be an emotional slut for the rest of my life. And the worst part is that you don't even have to give me some alcohol to get me to spill. I spill my emotions all over the floor at free will; honestly, I'm surprised the guy doesn't slip on the mess I always seem to make.

So I suppose I should apologize ahead of time (or would it be after the fact for you? I can't wrap my head around this time-difference thing). I'm probably going to say things at the wrong time, say things out of nowhere and just generally say everything that's on my mind. Or have I already?

What are your thoughts on emotional sluts? Is it a bad habit or a curse I'm destined to have for the rest of my life?

Until we meet...

xoxo,
Vi

No comments:

Post a Comment